- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How long do we store your data for?
- Our booking system’s data
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Buteykohead collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email address, phone number and Skype Name
- When you enrol with us we also collect information through a health questionnaire
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- When you submit a query through a contact form
- When you fill out an enrolment questionnaire
- When you make a session booking or change a session booking
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Email you an answer to a query
- Reserve a place for you in our booking system
- Conduct a video call session
- To gain an understanding of what you might like to discuss during a video session
How do we store your data?
Buteykohead’s website securely stores and processes customer data in data centres located inside the European Union.
How long do we store your data for?
Buteykohead will keep your personal data for varied periods:
1. Data related to query submissions will be kept for a period of 10 days
2. Data related to submitted health questionnaires be kept for 3 days
3. Data related to bookings and change of bookings will be kept for 10 days after booking period
What are your data protection rights?
Buteykohead would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Buteykohead for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Buteykohead correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Buteykohead to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Buteykohead erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Buteykohead restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Buteykohead’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Buteykohead transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Buteykohead has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.